Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Real Weddings: Near and Dear

Today I get to share will you the sweet wedding of Nicole and Zac! This wedding was very near and dear to my heart for two reasons.

1) Sweet Nicole is my cousin's daughter. Its soooo much fun to create beauty for the ones you love.
2)The wedding took place in my stomping grounds.....my hometown, Fort Smith AR. I LOVE it there, and am so excited to have several brides there this coming year!

Sadly, I wasn't able to be at her wedding our even see her all dressed up like I do so many of my brides. She got married on one of the very busiest days in June, and I had several weddings to design for in Little Rock that day. That however didn't stop me from creating for her wedding. I went up the day before and set everything up for her.....it turned out splendidly!

We went with a slight woodland feel for Nicole, and it turned out beautifully! You will see the woodland elements come through in the bouquets, ceremony floral and guest table centerpieces.















So without further ado.....Congratulations Nicole and Zac!!!!



Thanks so much to Beaty Photograhpy for the beautiful images.

1 comment:

  1. You just blew everyone away at the wedding with your creative talents. I know it meant so much to Nicole having you doing them. We are all so proud of you! Seems like you take care of every bride's wedding as they were part of your family.

    ReplyDelete