Thursday, December 29, 2011

Frolic in Flora




It's that time of year.....time for the Bridal Show! I absolutely love creating a concept for and designing not only my display, but also overall decor for the show and floral designs for many other vendors booths! It is so much fun to create looks that will inspire so many brides for the upcoming year.

So as I plan for this coming show, I thought I'd take a look back at last January's show. 
Our theme was "Flowers Fit of a Queen". 

We imagined that this queen took an afternoon to frolic in flora.....and this was the result!


 






 Check out these gorgeous birds laden with orchids!



We even had a model and live birds as part of the display!




Love these boutonnieres!!!  
 








Soooo looking forward to this year's show! You won't want to miss it! Make sure to stop by and see us!






Who took these stunning photos you ask? Meredith Melody, that's who! Thanks so much Meredith!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment